[RBS] PLEASE-SHALOM DANIEL BEN LEAH-2 PM- wherever you are say tehillim

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Jun 26 10:26:36 IDT 2012

Received from my daughter:
Hi everyone! Shalom Daniel has a MRI today at 2 pm IYH. Please, wherever you
are and whatever you're doing at that time, say a few prakim of tehillim and
ask your friends and family to daven for Shalom Daniel ben Leah!
Thank you and bsorot tovot!

FROM A POST LAST WEEK:

Shalom Daniel is our son in law's brother and a friend of many teens in the
area.
With the chessed of Hashem , he will turn 18 this week, but he is suffering
terribly. As conventional medicine cannot help him, he now goes for "bee
therapy" , bee stings every day all over his body;   bee "pollen" is said to
reduce inflammation from tumors. And of course he suffers from the effects
of the tumor itself.
Please really intensify anything you can do in his zchus.  Please also have
in mind that Hakadosh Baruch Hu give his parents and family the strength to
say and do what needs to be done for him now.

Thank you so much, may we share in besorot tovot.
Leeba and Pinchas

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com