[RBS] Apt for sale on Yarkon

Mandy Gaziel mandygaziel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:34:25 IDT 2012

We are selling our apartment in Nahar HaYarkon - for those curious - not
planning to leave RBS, just want to move to a different area.

 Here are the details:

 4 1/2 rooms
  Private entrance with 1 short flight of stairs from the parking area.
  Garden (about 25 sq. meters)
  Mirpeset (also about 25 square meters) with pergola
  2 bathrooms, including 1 en-suite bathroom off the parent's bedroom
  Approx 40 meter option to extend into challal
  Central A/C
  Burglar bars and screens
  Storage area in the apartment (1.20 x 3.30 meters)
  Covered parking with a small machsan at the back
  Incredible view opposite the mountains
  Lovely neighbours

 Reduced price: 1,290,000 Shekels. Serious offers only please.