[RBS] dangerous situation at yesh

Yael and Mark slutzkiy at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 29 00:23:00 IDT 2012

It's quite simple, boycott the store as a group. If for one week nobody went
in to Yesh and management was informed of the reason, trust me those arabs
would not be employed there. We, the consumers have more power than we
realize. In order to do this properly and get all sectors of the community
to cooperate Rabanim must sign pashkavilim warning people of the dangers of
going in to the store...  if it can be done with the blink of an eye for
stores which allow women in pants to come in kal v'achomer stores that
employ a bigger threat than a pair of pants must be put into cherem.

We now have so many stores to choose from who are competing for our business
Yesh should just be struck off the list.

  _____