[RBS] Moral Support for the Family of Murdered Jews

Likud Members of Bet Shemesh likudbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:41:23 IST 2012

Asher Palmer, 25, and his infant son, Yonatan, were killed outside of Kiryat
Arba several months ago by arabs who hurled stones at their car, causing the
car to overturn.

At the last court hearing, only the murderers had support and the bereaved
family felt very alone.

"You can imagine the pain we felt when we saw the murderers receiving vocal
support for killing my son and my grandson, and we were alone," says Michael
Palmer.

The next hearing is scheduled for Sunday, March 11th at 9:30 AM, at the Ofer
military base outside of Jerusalem. The hearing is open to the public, but
everyone entering the court has to be cleared by security first.

If you can come to the next hearing of their murderers, and show support for
the family, they'd be very grateful.

Likud Members of Bet Shemesh is helping to organize rides to and from the
court hearing.

If you can join in supporting the Palmer family in court, email Michael
Palmer BY MARCH 6TH at mcpfiveone at gmail.com, so that he can submit the names
to the army for security clearance.

Then, write back here to let us know if you need a ride.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
Member of the Likud Central Committee
054-499-1733