[RBS] Support the "Fixing" of RBS Gimmel-2 Plans

Likud Members of Bet Shemesh likudbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:19:25 IST 2012

Despite the desire to settle all parts of the Land, there is a right way to
do it and a wrong way to do it.

We believe that the current plans for RBS Gimmel-2 CAN BE GREATLY IMPROVED
to preserve our quality of life, as well as that of the thousands of our
"new" neighbors.

The following steps are being passed on from the organizers of the "against"
movement.

1)Take 30 seconds and sign this petition:
http://www.atzuma.co.il/savebetshemesh
The petition declares that you support the appeal.
Please have everyone in your family old enough to understand the issue sign.
Please share with all your friends.

2)We need people to come to the appeal.  Having a few hundred people there
can really sway the members of the board.  We are providing free buses for
anyone who wants to go.  We need to be in Bayit Vegan at Hapisga 8 from
8:30a.m. - 10:00a.m. on Sunday.  Many people are taking half a day off from
work - yes, it is that important!
Please e-mail colemanalisa at gmail.com  if you want a seat on the bus or
please go by car and just show up.

Aryeh Sonnenberg