[RBS] I may have room for some in my car on Sunday for the Hitnagdut Appeal for RBS Gimmel-2

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 00:07:02 IST 2012

I am planning on leaving around 7:20 on Sunday.
The get together is planned for 8:30 - 10:00 on Hapisga 8 in Bayit Vegan.

If you need a ride - I may have room - please email *only*.
Otherwise, there are *FREE* buses leaving around 7:00, leaving back at 10:00.
I know there's one at from the RBS Matnas on Dolev.
But to confirm/reserve a seat, send email to: ColemanAlisa at gmail.com
(see below).