[RBS] SPECIAL HAMANTASCHEN & Apple Pies for Purim: Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 22:54:34 IST 2012

Special Hamantaschen for Purim and note about Shabat Ki Tisa

Make this Purim special with Saidels Bakery Hamantaschen and Apple Pie (on special this week).

We make specialty hamantaschen you can't get anywhere else. For example, yeasted hamantaschen (the traditional hamantasch of South Africa and other communities of Lithuanian and Russian descent) and unique, cookie-style hamantaschen.

Read about our (now famous) hamantaschen in this weeks edition of Haaretz Herald Tribune newspaper -

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/anglo-file/south-african-immigrant-brings-israel-the-traditional-purim-pastry-of-his-youth-1.416005

We make two kinds of hamantaschen to satisfy every palate - YEASTED hamantaschen and COOKIE style hamantaschen -

Yeasted hamantaschen with Mohn (poppy seed)
Yeasted hamantaschen with vanilla custard (Boston cream)
Yeasted Hamantaschen with apple strudel filling

Chocolate chip cookie hamantaschen with chocolate filling
Cookie hamantaschen with blueberry filling
Cookie hamantaschen with date filling

These hamantaschen are the yummiest you have ever tasted. Enjoy them yourselves and add them to your mishloach manot so others can too.

The following link on our website shows the sizes of the different hamantaschen. http://saidels.com/hamantaschen.jpg

We also have a SPECIAL on our Apple Pie for Purim - only 50 NIS (instead of 60 NIS) for a large (30cm diameter) pie that is the most scrumptious you have ever eaten.

We are also offering Mishloach Manot Gift Baskets which can be delivered to anyone in Bet Shemesh, Ramat Bet Shemesh, Raanana or Ginot/Karnei Shomron. Details on our website.

We will also have our delicious range of special challot, health breads, bagels and bialys for your Purim Seuda and Shabbat Ki Tisa.

Orders for oznei haman, challot etc and the Mishloach Manot Gift Baskets can be placed on the phone 09-7941222 or on our internet site for Erev Purim:
http://saidels.com/order.htm

Saidels Bakery will be delivering on erev Purim to Ramat Bet Shemesh (7th March - Taanit Esther). We will not be delivering on Shushan Purim - Friday 9th March. We ask our customers to please order for Purim and Shabbat Ki Tisa together to be collected on Taanit Esther. Challot for Shabbat Ki Tisa should be frozen - all our products freeze excellently.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday and every erev Chag. We have a pick-up in Ramat Bet Shemesh or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 999764
Pick-up on Wednesday Erev Purim (March 7th) 14:00-16:00
No pick-up on Friday 9th March.

Purim Sameach!

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"