[RBS] GEMACH~ help me start one in Ramat Shilo

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 09:18:03 IST 2012

BS"D

hi, i'm starting a gemach in ramat shilo. as you are cleaning for pesach please be so kind as to donate any good condition kids clothes, toys, womens clothes, kids books to help me build up my inventory..
also, i am in serious need of adult and kids size hangers and any racks or poles that i can use in the setup..

**if you have a car and don't mind dropping the stuff off you can do so at yavne 5 or give me a call and i'll arrange to have it picked up..

thanks so much,
SHAVUA TOV,
miriam
054-849-2698