[RBS] For Sale Brand New - Merrell's Women's Walking Shoes Size 7

Ellis Ezekiel ellise718 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:11:49 IST 2012

I ordered these recently on Amazon.com and had a friend bring them over
from the states, but they don't fit me!  I've definitely learned a lesson
to shop in Israel and try on shoes first!
The brand Merrell's are known to be really good quality and pure comfort
(the reviewers said they walked miles in them).  See attached link from
Amazon for more details.  Asking 325 NIS (selling them at a discount with
the hope of recouping something quickly, I paid $100).
Color: black, Size 7
feel free to stop over and try them on
Jillian Yechezkel
36/4 Lachish