[RBS] Good News After Recent Predator Alert

Magen magenprotects at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:17:13 IST 2012

This follows Magen's previous announcement about a present and current risk
to young girls, particularly in the areas of Nahal Soreq and the Commercial
Center in RBS.

The police have now released for publication that a man has been arrested
and held in custody on suspicion of attacking young girls over the past
weeks in Ramat Beit Shemesh. The police are confident that this man will be
indicted.

Magen would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to
the whole community for all the assistance and cooperation to track down
the alleged perpetrator.

While this does make our streets safer B"H, we would caution that most
child abuse is not by strangers (as in this case) but by trusted parties -
friends, relatives, teachers, neighbors, babysitters, etc.

For further information about the scope and nature of the child abuse
problem here in our community, we refer you to a new survey: "How Much
Child Abuse in Ramat Beit Shemesh?"
http://magenprotects.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-much-child-abuse-in-ramat-beit.html

Take care
Magen

-- ---

"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids

MagenProtects at gmail.com
*
*
*Office*