[RBS] Job opportunity

yechiel yechiel at jaffainst.co.il
Sun Mar 4 19:13:03 IST 2012

I saw this advert posted on the internet and thought it would be of interest to the Bet Shemesh community.  Please do NOT e-mail or call me as I do not have any additional information.

An Israeli telemarketing company specializing in outsource-telemarketing services to financial and commercial companies in the United States is seeking.

Position: Telemarketers.

Requirements: - Native English speakers with fluent North American accented English.
-       University degree with a preference from a North American university. (Students currently enrolled in an Israeli university is an option).
-        Articulate, energetic and charismatic telephone presentation.
-        Prior sales experience a plus.
-        Prior customer-service experience a plus.

Specifics:  - No travel time is involved since you will work from your home and use your personal computer and internet connection. Since the firm will be supporting customers in North America, operation hours are 15:00 – 02:00. Full time or part time options available (minimum 4 hours flexible– any time during the 15:00-24:00 time slot).  These positions are suitable for retires, students, full time employment or as supplemental income.

Please send your CV in English to: AmerTel at gmail.com