[RBS] Androids, SmartPhones and Computers - News and Services - By Reuven Grantz

Reuven Grantz reuven at pcplustech.co.il
Sun Mar 4 19:56:16 IST 2012

Contact information is 054-976-1606 or reuven at pcplustech.co.il

SmartPhones News:
----------------------------

New SmartPhones coming in 2012:

Nokia introducing PureView 808: SmartPhone with 41 (!) MegaPixel camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-WCXHV1dA&hd=1

1. HTC introducing 3 new Android SmartPhones: HTC One X, S and V
featuring QuadCore 1.5 GHZ processor, full HD screen and full hd
camera - Android ICS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL_-AgfAano&hd=1

2. Sony Xperia S - Double Brightness, Double Power saving - Android ICS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rPXqd6V30&hd=1

3. LG Optimus 4X HD - quad-core 1.5GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 720p HD  - Android ICS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36gHZW7D1U&hd=1

4. ASUS Padfone (All-in-one Phone + Tablet + Laptop) - Android ICS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBTc3gn7jBE&hd=1

5. Panasonic Eluga: Full Waterproof - Android Gingerbread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n6VpeKSWG4&hd=1

Services I provide:
--------------------------------

Phones and Tablet repairs - both hardware (like broken screen) and
software (upgrades, Hebrew, GPS, etc)

SIM unlock

Hebrew installation for SmartPhones and Tablets - Android and Nokia

Android Operating System upgrades

Jailbreak for iPhone and iPad

Training and Consultation

Business Mobile solutions

_____________________________
list of Upgradable SmartPhones

Lg Optimus One: Gingerbread 2.3.7 (unofficial)
Samsung Galaxy S I9000: ICS 4.0.3 (unofficial)
Samsung Galaxy SII I9100: Gingerbread 2.3.6 (Official with Hebrew
tweaks and other fixes)
Galaxy S5660 GIO: Gingerbread 2.3.7 (unofficial)
Samsung Galaxy Ace: Gingerbread 2.3.4: (official with added Hebrew and
GPS quick lock fix, Most stable ROM for galaxy Ace)
Samsung Galaxy 5 Series: 2.3.7 (unofficial)
Lg Optimus Black: Gingerbread 2.3.6 (official, released in Germany)
Samsung Wave 1 & 2: Bada 2.0 (official leaked)

if your phone is not in the list, send me phone model and i can let
you know if upgradable.

Howto check your phone model and version:

goto applications ->settings->about phone (all the way at the bottom).
you can see your phone model and version.

---------------------------
Computer Services
---------------------------

Data Recovery & Backup, Software & Hardware repairs, Virus Removal,
Computer Speedup and Cleanup, OS installation, Network installation
and repairs - (both wireless and Hardwired)

Google Apps and Sync services for individuals and Businesses

Thank you

--
Reuven Grantz
Pc Plus