[RBS] Matanot L'Evyonim and Smart Matanot L'Evyonim

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Mon Mar 5 10:45:15 IST 2012

Give today and we'll give it our families on Purim day! (The earlier that
you give the easier it is for our gabbaim to distribute!)

With Lema'an Achai you have the option of having us give it all out on Purim
or "Smart Matanot L'Evyonim".

What is "Smart" Matanot L'Evyonim?

Smart Chesed believes that:

"Feed a man a fish and you've fed him for today. Teach him how to fish and
you've fed him for life"

Smart Matanot L'Evyonim means 50% will go for the "fish" (bo bayom) and 50%
for the "rods" (helping them come out of crisis).

So visit our website www.smartchesed.org or call 9999933 24/6 and designate
your Matanot L'Evyonim.

There is also a list of neighborhood reps. Please call 999-1553 to find the
one nearest to your home.

Tizku L'Mitzvot and Purim Sameach!