[RBS] Teens do it again....

Yael and Mark slutzkiy at netvision.net.il
Mon Mar 5 22:23:14 IST 2012

Yup, they have done it again but this time it's awesome, amazing and totally
fun. And we need to support them. The Ahavat Yisrael boys high school have
single handedly organized what promises to be the best shuk purim they have
pulled off yet. These boys have completely organized the event on their own
at their own initiative.

Tomorrow - Tuesday 3:30 pm - 6pm at the Ahavat Yisrael boys school 16 Nachal
Sorek.

Let's give them a fantastic turnout and show our teens that we support them,
because all their proceeds will be going to tzedaka.

Yael Slutzki