[RBS] STUFF FOR SALE & FREE BRIDE COSTUME

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 23:50:48 IST 2012

BS"D

hi, i know this is last minute but i just pulled out a wedding dress costume from my daughter's things.. she wore it last year & it needs some mending under the arms tearing.. it should fit a 4/5/6 year old girl. if you want it it's yours~ 054-849-2698

also i have various stuff for sale~
1.majic jack (free incoming & outgoing calls to america)
2.car shaped barber chair
3.wall mounted styling station
4.lots of dog stuff from america (cage, leash, toys)
5.step2 doorway playhouse
6.adult shwinn bike
7.ball pit balls (3 big bags)
8.outdoor patio table
9.SUITCASES~will be posting pics
10.brown shaitel~will be posting pic

**i am listing more stuff daily**
TO SEE PICTURES JUST COPY & PASTE LINK~

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/elelhair

(**whoever can't see it because it is blocked by rimon please email me & i'll send you the pictures**)

***ALSO FOR SALE~ BABY HAND TAME LUTINO COCKATIELS!!***
***FULLY WEANED & READY FOR NEW HOMES***

CALL MIRIAM 054-849-2698
I'M IN RAMAT SHILO.