[RBS] Fw: Happy Purim! World wide tehillim today at 11am

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 09:44:22 IST 2012

B"SD

Wishing you and yours a very Happy and meaningful Purim!

"On Purim... Whatever prayers are sent to Hashem are accepted"
Divrei Yechezkel p. 31

Chazal tell us that just as Hashem rescued us on that first Purim, so He stands by ready to recue us every Purim.  We beseech, and He answers, no matter what our merits, no  matter what our flaws.  Chazal explain why: "The law of tzedakah is that one is supposed to check the worthiness of the recipient. But on Purim, the law of tzedakah bids us not to scrutinize the worthiness of the recipient but to give whomever asks."

So too with Hashem and our prayers, just as we give tzedakah on Purim to all who ask, without regard to their worthiness, so too Hashem answers us without scrutinizing our worthiness (Nidvas Pi, P8)

All day long on Purim, Hashem is there, awaiting our prayers and willing to shower us with His love, His kindness and His brochos.

Through this one day of prayer and simcha-joy, we can invoke blessing, joy, and prosperity for ourselves, the Jews of Eretz Yisroel-living in Israel and Klal Yisroel-all the Jewish people.

World-Wide Prayer, Today (Fast of Esther) at 11 AM-Wednesday, March 7
Participate with our brothers and sisters worldwide who are joining together in beautiful unity at 11 AM - each person at his own local time - to say five Psalms: 28, 32, 79, 92, and 22. The beauty of this is that our brothers and sisters in New Zealand will start, and 23 hours later, our brothers and sisters in Alaska will finish. Hashem's Heavenly throne will be adorned with our Tehillim-psalms around the clock, which will undoubtedly invoke Divine compassion for Klal Yisrael-the Jewish people- we sorely need it.
For your convenience, The 5 Psalms can be downloaded right here.
It's a big mitzva to be part of the community. G-d bless, an easy fast tomorrow, and a happy Purim!