[RBS] Josh Friedman - Happy Purim

Eliezer Friedman eliezeryaakov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:09:10 IST 2012

 Dear Ramat,

Over 2,500 years before this March 8 - the 14th of Adar - the evil Haman
tried to stamp out Judaism. With G-d's help, he did not succeed which is why
we will soon celebrate the triumph and survival of the Jewish people on
Purim.

Dov, Avital, and baby Simcha

Yet we cannot rest on our laurels. Stalin and Communist Russia did succeed
in Haman's mission, squelching the Jewish connection to millions of Jews.
But Lezion B'rina and you, our supporters, can celebrate our successes, like
Dov from Kiev. He left his difficult upbringing which was devoid of any
knowledge of Judaism to graduate Lezion B'rina with honors as a proud Jew,
Israeli citizen, and teacher of the next generation. And now Dov and his
wife Avital have a new link in the chain of Jewish continuity - they
recently celebrated the birth of their son Simcha. Dov is joined by many men
and women from the Lezion B'rina family, former students who are not only
productive members of society, but are also building the next generation -
our future.

Happy Purim,

Josh

Lezion B'rina Institute, Director of Development

http://www.lezionbrina.com/

US line 718-576-1335

Israel line - 02-999-7326

cell - 052-768-3824