[RBS] Things are "Hopping" at Lema'an Achai

Avrohom Leventhal avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Thu Mar 8 10:26:38 IST 2012

Lema'an Achai is distributing Matanot L'Evyonim TODAY "bo bayom".

We are busy counting and distributing your Matanot L'Evyonim!

With Lema'an Achai you have the option of having us give it all out on Purim
or "Smart Matanot L'Evyonim".

What is "Smart" Matanot L'Evyonim?

Smart Chesed believes that:

"Feed a man a fish and you've fed him for today. Teach him how to fish and
you've fed him for life"

Smart Matanot L'Evyonim means 50% will go for the "fish" (bo bayom) and 50%
for the "rods" (helping them come out of crisis).

So visit our website www.smartchesed.org or call 9999933 24/6 and designate
your Matanot L'Evyonim.

Or give to one of our collectors who will be canvassing the neighborhood.

We also have a few car flags, great inflatable hands and shirts left for
those who wish to spread the Lema'an Achai pride!

Come by the office at Nachal Lachish 40/7 to pick up your Lema'an Achai
Pride!

Tizku L'Mitzvot and Purim Sameach!