[RBS] Easy money for someone with video camera

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.co.il
Fri Mar 9 09:53:01 IST 2012

200 NIS to video me doing a juggling show on March 15. Approximate hours:
4:00 - 8:00 pm (mostly driving to Maale Adumim, waiting for show to start,
videoing 30 minute show, and coming back). The video camera will be set up
at start of show with all settings so nothing will have to be done during
the show but turning on and off the camera (no zooming or panning required).

Requirements:
* Good video camera and tripod
* Understanding of how to manually use the following camera settings: white
balance, exposure
* Ability to output footage to DVD (no editing required)
* This can be for a responsible teen or young adult

To apply:
* Send info about video camera including link to technical specs
* Send me your name, email, and phone number

-Scott
054-7845999
www.juggler.co.il