[RBS] HOME TEAM PESACH CLEANERS READY TO BOOK YOUR ORDERS!

Home Team htpc2448 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:24:17 IST 2012

Shavua tov!

Okay folks - time to review your calendars for the dates between Sunday,
March 25 and Friday, April 6.  Choose your dates, morning, afternoon or
both, and phone Yonah Naiman at 054-311-9017.  Book early to get the times
you need!  We've been doing this longer and better than anyone out there,
and want to continue to give you the best of our efforts.  Our guys will be
trained and ready to go - whether it's large or small appliances, windows,
chairs, tables, kitchen or book shelves, nooks, crannies, etc. - they'll
know just what to do!

Looking forward to taking your calls!

~Yonah Naiman
for the Home Team Pesach Cleaners