[RBS] Donate your extra Purim candy to IDF soldiers!

Rachel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 11 07:45:05 IST 2012

If you have extra candy left over after Purim, please consider donating it

to "A Package From Home".  This non-profit organization sends packages to

chayalim bodedim and combat soldiers in the IDF.

* All items MUST be packaged with a hechsher (and not homemade).

* No large bottles of wine/grape juice

* For security reasons, please identify (family name and phone number) where

the items came from (not on each item - just on the bag or box you're

delivering!)

* Unless the hamentashen are individually packaged with a hechsher, please

do not include them in your donation

Two pick-up points:

RBS A

Nahar HaYarkon 8/1, ground floor on the right - if we're not home, we'll

leave a box outside the door.

Beit Shemesh - Daniel & Rachel Brody

Rechov Reuven 35

Givat Sharret, Beit Shemesh

991-0350

To find out more about "A Package From Home", check out their website

http://www.apackagefromhome.org/

Thanks, and tizku lemitzvot!