[RBS] Many properties for sale or rent- we will show you what you are looking for!

Vista Homes Realty vistarbs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 16:13:33 IST 2012

Vista Homes has properties all over Ramat Beit Shemesh, including RBS gimmel.
We will show you what you are looking for.
Know someone selling/buying in RBS?  $500 cash referral per signed deal.  restrictions apply

RBS GIMMEL
Private Cottage. - Duplex plus basement.  Large home with garden  compare to Sun Gardens.
Excellent Builder.  Gorgeous penthouse duplex, outrageous view
5 room garden apt.  Private entrance.  stunning view
EXCLUSIVE - Habesor - 5 Room Apartment.  Extra large Living Room, Parquet floors, Master BR with en-suite, Big Balcony.
ONLY 1.53 nis

EXCLUSIVE - Refaim, 7 room triplex, 200 + meters. 50 meter balcony,  A/C.  fully upgraded, parking, entrance level. - 2.38 nis
EXCLUSIVE - Ein Gedi - Amazing 8 Room large Duplex.  central air. Beautiful upgraded kitchen, extra large machsan  Stunning View- ONLY 2.1 nis
Nachal Ein Gedi - Ramat Shilo
4 rooms - large balcony, amazing view - great price - 1.55 nis
Kenig cottage - 7 rooms on 3 floors - Beautifully done - a must see!

Nachal Luz
5 rooms garden - private entrance - option for 2 rentals - 1.6 NIS
Large and beautiful cottage - great location large garden, upgraded kitchen, A/C
7 room cottage - huge garden - corner property - A must see!

Nachal Timna
4.5 rooms.  Beautiful, A/C, balcony - quiet street. - 1.35 nis

Nachal Lacish
4  rooms.  Beautiful view, Large LR and Master Bedroom with en suite.  1.3 nis

Nachal Revivim
4 rooms, central air, 2 balconies 1st floor.  1.35nis
FOR RENT

Nachal Meor
2 Rooms plus kitchenette
40 meters, ground floor, Great for office, 2000nis/month
Nachal Lacish
4 Rooms Bright and airy
upgraded
available April 1
4000 nis
OFFICE RENTALS
 Sorek -
8 meters -  800 nis
15 meters - 1500 nis
12 meters - 1200 nis
Dolev - 15 neters
1200 nis
Ein Gedi - 20 meters
1800 nis
Nacshon - 16 meters
1800 nis

Visit our website to see pictures of some of our properties.
http://vistarbs.com/

Many more properties available.
Contact vistarbs at yahoo.com
029912999