[RBS] Pre-pesach afternoon sports kaitana

Caroline Ofstein cofstein at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:59:30 IST 2012

Posting for a friend - please reply to email/ tel no below!!!After two successful years , I am organizing an afternoon sports chug for second to fourth graders . We will be playing soccer,baseball,football,and basketball. The chug will take place in RBS from Thursday March 29- Thursday March 5 (excluding Friday) from 16:00-17:30. The cost of the chug is 20 shekel/child/day. A commitment to at least four days is preferred. If interested please call 0547987326 or email yonatanm1998 at gmail.com
Many references available as well!!!