[RBS] Tammy’s Gourmet Sorbets – Kosher for Passover – Order by Next Week!!

Menashe Esser menashe_esser at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 10:21:54 IST 2012

Kosher for Pesach parve ice creams and sorbets will be delivered on the Wednesday evening before Pesach (April 4th).  All orders must be placed by the end of next week.  We are only producing to fill orders. If you don’t order now, there will be none for you later.  ₪ 25 per liter, 3 liter minimum.  Only the following flavors:

Sorbet Flavors: Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Mango, and Lemon.

Gourmet Parve Ice Cream Flavors: French Vanilla, Capuccino, Chocolate, Pistachio.

Kashrus is under Chatam Sofer Bnei Braq, kitniot-free, all containers are marked “Kosher for Pesach” and sealed.

Call 054-883-4889 or reply to email.

Regular deliveries will continue until the week before Pesach.  Leave a message with your name, order details, address, and telephone number.  I will respond to confirm.  Thanks, Menashe.