[RBS] Fwd: Ahavat Yisrael (Rappoport) Dedication Ceremony - Friday, March 16 - EVERYONE MUST ATTEND

Mimi Kamilar mimikamilar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:15:57 IST 2012

Dear All:****

** **

I am sure many of you have already received invitations and seen the
posting on the various lists for this Friday’s event – the cornerstone
dedication for the new Ahavat Yisrael (Rappoport) school building – for
both the Yeshiva and Ulpana.  The event will take place between 9:00 –
10:30 AM this *Friday, March 16* at the Matnas in Ramat Beit Shemesh (see
invitation attached).  The Education Minister – Gideon Saar – will be
attending.****

** **

*So – you may ask…..why do I need to go?*

We all experienced the effects of Orot Banot just a few months ago.
Remarkably, there is a risk that a similar thing could happen for the new
Ahavat Yisrael school.  The Vaad Horim and Amuta are working closely with
the local politicians and the Education Minister’s attendance at this
Friday’s event speaks volumes.  But, we need YOUR SUPPORT…..and this is not
a financial appeal.  We need *YOU* – Men and Women – to show up and express
unified support for our institutions.****

** **

The success of Orot Banot demonstrated that a united community can achieve
great things.  We have been coordinating with the central Vaad Horim of Bet
Shemesh – and have received unanimous and unified support.  *THEY ARE
COMING TO SUPPORT AS WELL!*

* *

But, to be clear – this is *NOT* a protest or a rally.  This is a
dedication ceremony and one that we should be PROUD of.  We don’t want
disruptions, yelling or booing.  Children and students from all of the
various Ahavat Yisrael schools will participate to celebrate and show that
we are proud of who we are and the style of education that we provide to
our children – Torah Im Derech Eretz…..Am Yisrael B’Medinat Yisrael.****

** **

So – please come out on Friday morning….whether your children attend Ahavat
Yisrael or not.  Let’s show our pride and with a united voice…..help avoid
Orot #2.****

**