[RBS] Magic Jack Plus USA Phone - New for sale

r. t. rteren at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:53:22 IST 2012

New Magic Jack Plus for sale, still in box, and unregistered.

The "Plus" version includes an ac plug, so you can plug it right in to
your electric outlet without a computer.  A computer is needed for
initialization/registration, and picking a phone number, after that it
can work either attached to your computer or plugged directly into
your electric outlet.
Magic Jack is a USA phone number that works on voip (over the
internet).  It includes the first year of free unlimited phone service
in USA, and a free phone number - that you select during registration
(you can choose from many phone numbers in your desired area code).
It's very simple to use and you just plug a regular phone (corded or
cordless) and it works.  It comes with everything you need to get
going with your own USA phone number in minutes.

I just bought two, but only needed one of them.  It sells on Amazon
for $69.  It's $69 + tax at Best Buy, etc...

I'll sell it for $70 or 260 NIS.  First cash and carry takes it, hurry
before it's gone!

054-7809224

Regards,
--