[RBS] DOUBLE SPECIAL: Whole Wheat Challah & Whole Wheat Bread at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 15:31:46 IST 2012

Whole Wheat Bonanza at Saidels Bakery this week!

SPECIAL on Whole Wheat and Honey Challah
14 NIS instead of 16 NIS

SPECIAL on 100% Whole Wheat Bread
14 NIS instead of 16 NIS (15 NIS instead of 17 NIS sliced)

What words can adequately describe our one-of-a-kind Whole Wheat and Honey Challah?
* So deliciously yummy, it should have been a candidate for one of the 7 wonders
* Extremely healthy, made with freshly stone ground, organic whole wheat
* Light and fluffy, unlike any whole wheat you have ever eaten.
* Beautiful 5 braid shape, an attraction at your Shabbat table.
* If anything but crumbs is left after Shabbat (very unusual), it makes the best toasted sandwiches you have ever eaten.

100% Whole Wheat Bread - This is one of the healthiest, tastiest and definitely the simplest bread we make. It is pure natural goodness with no additives of any kind, only 100% coarsely ground organic whole wheat flour (which we stone grind ourselves), water, wild yeast and sea salt.

Whole wheat has many advantages to your health. The wheat germ contains a plethora of vitamins and minerals. The outer pericarp layer when broken up gives us bran which aids our digestive system by providing fibre. The endosperm, the middle part of the wheat kernel provides protein and carbohydrates for energy.

Saidels Bakery specializes in hand-made, healthy baked goods, baked the old fashioned way. In addition to the special offers we have a range of other challahs, health breads, bagels, apple pies and cookies.

Visit our website http://www.saidels.com for more details about our unique bakery and process.The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone (09-7941222)

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643. 14:00-15:45.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"