[RBS] Nursing mothers - don't miss the seder!

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:44:15 IST 2012

JUST IN TIME for Pesach!
- don't hide in your room during the seder!
- don't hide the lavatory to feed your baby on the airplane!
- don't stay in the hot car during tiyulim while everyone else is outdoors!

THE ESSENTIAL PASSOVER ITEM FOR NURSING MOTHERS, the Headrush Design
nursing poncho... is back!

- 360 degree coverage with poncho design
- lightweight, super soft fabrics, with lace peekaboo panel to check the kiddo
- pictures and a great deal of hyperbole at my site,
www.modestnursing.weebly.com

AVAILABLE AT THE UPCOMING DESIGNER BASICS SALE this Sunday and Monday
OR email me to arrange a time that's good for you.

(Yes, BLACK is in stock again - looks like clothes, perfect for
travel! Lots of other lovely colors and prints too. 120 NIS each -
comparable with other nursing covers on the market but with FULL
COVERAGE and supporting an Israeli designer!)

Miriam
052-399-3799

Designer Basics sales is 18/3 (Sun) and 19/3 (Mon), 8:30-10:30 PM, and
19/3 (Mon) 10 AM-12 PM, at Lachish 29/5 (Goldwag) - a great chance to
buy hosiery, scarves, headcoverings, Junee clothing and more!