[RBS] robberies and calling the police

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:30:52 IST 2012

I want to reinforce what Gideon Yavin wrote about the importance of calling
the police if you see anything suspicious
BH, someone did that one clear day on Shimshon, the police came, and picked
up the suspicious character.  Thanks to these involved citizens and  the
police officers ,our camera that had been removed fromour front ahll area
in broad daylight was returned to us, and the thief went to jail

It is not a hard thing to do, you will not be taken to task if
the police do not catch anyone, and you may save someone from serious loss

you cannot DEMAND that the police arrest the person you see (you may even
discover that the person was actually an undercover cop), but you might
have the zechut to be a shaliah li'dvar mitzva.

note: if cops dO NTO come, it might be becasue they are lazy.  btu it might
also be because there is a war going on, and they are involved in those
matters as well.....