[RBS] Are you picking up baked goods from Saidels on Shimshon in RBS A?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Fri Mar 16 11:13:18 IST 2012

If you could help me out and bring our order  to Nahar HaYarkon, I'd be much
obliged.  Please phone 999-3470 as I don't expect to be online again.

TIA,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093   Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM