[RBS] LAST Chance for Raffle Tickets- Tishkofet Gala

karen lewis klewis at 012.net.il
Sat Mar 17 19:37:21 IST 2012

Tishkofet Gala on Monday!!

After a successful opening launch of Tishkofet Beit Shemesh, we are
moving forward with the expansion.
We need raise funds to run the volunteer training program and support
groups.

Some great prizes in the Tishkofet Rafle
Win a weekend for 2 at the Shizen Lifestyle Spa Resort, Herzliya
or weekend for 2 at Renaissance Hotel Tel Aviv
or weekend for 2 at Daniel Dead Sea.
dinner vouchers at great restaurants..

See the website www.lifesdoor.org for more details.
Buy a ticket and help people with serious illness at the same time.
Please contact me at klewis at 012.net.il if you want tickets as have them
in Beit Shemesh.
Can also buy online at www.lifesdoor.org

Tishkofet are having the Annual Gala to raise funds to provide vital
support to patients and families.
All the money raised by people in Beit Shemesh will go to fund the local
programs

On Monday, *March 19th, 2012, at "The Avenue" in Airport City *we are
hosting a Gala Dinner of Music and Entertainment featuring Comedian
*Yisrael Katorza* and Musicians *Boaz Mauda *and*Natan Goshen,* hosted
by *Miki Haimovich*.
*All proceeds of the evening will go to support patients and their families
*

So if you want to come to the Gala, make a donation, buy  a ticket to
donate to someone with a serious illness to give them a night of
entertainment or buy a raffle ticket, please be in touch with me or
Tishkofet at www.lifesdoor.org.

Donations tax deductible in Israel, US and Australia.

Thanks
Karen Lewis