[RBS] Reminder: Electronic waste, textiles, metals : Collection on TUESDAY

Renee Halpert reneeh at netvision.net.il
Sat Mar 17 22:35:26 IST 2012

תזכורת - יום מעשים טובים
איסוף מוצרי אלקטרוני, בדים ומתכות
יום ג' 20.3.2012 בבית שמש

Reminder: E-waste collection - Tuesday, March 20th on "Yom Maasim Tovim"

WHAT: Your chance to clear out unusable stuff & protect the environment!!
Bring your electronic waste (e-waste), old textiles & metal products to one
of the Collection sites
WHEN: 10:00-19:00

WHERE:
1. Ahavat Yisrael Girls School, Nachal Sorek 15, RBS/a, or
2. Ofakim School, HaGefen 1, next to the City Educ. Dept (not far from the
Amphi), Beit Shemesh

WHY: E-waste contains hard metals that can pollute our earth and ground
water sources if buried in a landfill. All items brought on Tuesday will be
dismantled, re-used and recycled where possible, and dangerous products will
be sent for safe burial in a protected landfill

WHAT TO BRING:
E-WASTE: such as cords & cables, computers, microwaves, fax, dvd, video
machines, phones, headphones, radios, tvs, washing machines, irons
FABRICS: Towels, sheets, tablecloths, costumes, rags, fabric scraps, worn
out clothes
METAL: tin cans, unusable pots, pans, ironing boards, clothes racks, blades

Can you volunteer an hour?
Please contact me by phone or Nitza at the Environment office: 052-4287698
or 9908957/8

Sponsored by "Ruach Tova" and the Sorek Regional Environment Unit, Beit
Shemesh.
http://www.ruachtova.org/gdd
http://he-il.facebook.com/GoodDeedsDay?sk=app_4949752878

Thanks!
Renee Halpert
0523506592
Forum Shemesh Yehuda for the Environment & Sustainability

נא לתרגם ולהפיץ