[RBS] LADIES pre-pesach sale - 50 minute massage - 100 nis

Tzivia Cohen goldentouchmassageisrael at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 13:43:22 IST 2012

Ladies, are you getting tired yet?  Treat yourself to a Golden Touch Massage.  This 100 nis special won't last. Book today.
Do you have back pain?  Sore or achy muscles?  Massage can help. Call today and see what it's like to live pain free.
Does your baby cry from colick?  I can help relax and relieve your babies constipation/gas.
I also do pre/post natal massage and can help to induce labour.
Affordable rates.  Home visits and gift certificates are available.

Tzivia Cohen
Golden Touch Massage - cuz you owe it to yourself to feel good
goldentouchmassageisrael at yahoo.com
054-846-6528