[RBS] RBS Gelt Center: OUR NIS TRANSFER SERVICE!

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:48:33 IST 2012

Shavua Tov folks!
Many of our clients have advised us that many people in our community are
still unaware of the availability and convenience of the RBS Gelt Center's
shekel transfer service!!

Here's how it works:

Customers changing any currency into shekels have the option of having the
shekels transferred directly to their Israeli bank account.
Any bank. Anywhere in the country.

No lines, no hassles, no worry.

It's quick, simple, FREE, and yes ... so convenient.

The RBS GELT CENTER shekel transfer service. Try it. It's addictive.

RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Shopping Center, around
the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses Merkaz Rakefet,
Kupot Cholim Macabee, Klalit, and Leumit;
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020 in the
RBSA Shopping Center.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on
Fridays and Erev Chag.
When the days are short and Shabos comes in early - we will be closing the
doors at noon on Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 1532 992 6308, our
email address is info(at)RBSGeltCenter.com
(please replace (at) with @).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.
We are a one stop solution for all of your money management and personal
banking needs.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best regards -

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron
RBS Gelt Center - Financial Services - Local - Trusted - On-Time
Nahal Nitzanim 1; RBSA Shopping Center
voice: 02 992 3719
fax: 1532 992 6308
email: info at rbsgeltcenter.com