[RBS] exciting contest

s sussman suss724 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:27:06 IST 2012

what's a good name for..................

hi- it's Simcha Sussman from the singing group- .shalsheles.
I have recently joined with my good friend Pesach Wosnika  [ formely of
zemer orchestras of Toronto] ,to form a simcha orchestra, for weddings,
bar/bat mitzvas, and any other occasion.
we are very excited to service the BS/RBS neighborhood as well as all over
the country.
we are looking for a catchy, and appropriate name for our orchestra.

*so we are running a contest:*
submit your idea for the name, and the winner of the name contest will be
entitled to a 20% discount on a future booking!!!
please submit your ideas to  *shalshelesmusic at gmail.com*
ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THIS WEDNESDAY MARCH 21