[RBS] Not Sure Which of the Four Sons (Daughters) Will Show Up at Your Seder?

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 18 19:23:03 IST 2012

Things not turning out as you expected?
Do you think your kids "should", wish they "would" and if only you "could"?
Are you a slave to these thoughts? Time to release yourself from bondage.
I work with parents of teenagers and young adults who have made decisions
that make my clients cringe. These parents are feeling helpless,
disappointed and worried. They want more influence in their children’s lives
and to be able to talk without their kids blowing up or blowing them off.
Let me help you discover your own path to freedom.
Ellen Segal
Comfortable Communication
with Teenage and Adult Children
+972-2-999-3110
For a free copy of: "How to Calmly Take Control After Your Teen Drops a
Bombshell" hit reply