[RBS] For all of those with eyeballs: recommending private optometrist (and online glasses ordering!)

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:37:03 IST 2012

I wanted to strongly recommend Nechama Factor of the RBS Vision Center
(on Uriah) for all your eye-checking glasses-prescription ocular-stuff
needs!

I totally stress out about eye exams (I always think they are trying
to trick me with that whole 'which is better, 1 or 2?' thing) but I
needed a new prescription and DIDN'T want to get an exam from a
glasses store I wasn't planning on buying glasses from. Nechama Factor
was...
- convenient, local, available, easy
- wonderfully thorough and knowledgeable
- really nice and promised she didn't try to trick me with the 1 or 2 thing

...And I had no qualms about geneivas daas that I wasn't getting
glasses "from her" - instead, I ordered them from zennioptical.com
WHICH delivers to Israel (more on that here: http://bit.ly/l0hFts),
and for which you need a very detailed glasses prescription, which she
gave me, no problems.

All in all, VERY happy! And my new glasses are in the mail, yay!

Nechama Factor also does all manners of vision therapy for visual and
learning disabilities, specializes in pediatrics, and - I can't stress
this enough - she doesn't try to trick you with the 1 or 2 thing.
Seriously, I have nightmares people.

RBS Vision Center: nechama at vision-center.co.il or 052-613-6664

Cheap online glasses delivered to Israel: zennioptical.com

Happy visual acuity!

-Miriam Druyan