[RBS] ~*COLLECTING KIDS CLOTHES, TOYS, BABY STUFF, WOMENS CLOTHES, HOME GOODS*~

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 10:58:14 IST 2012

BS"D

hi, as you clean out for pesach, if you have any kids clothes, toys, baby accessories, strollers, women's clothes, home goods..etc,
 please donate them to the gemach i'm starting right here in rbs'a, ramat shilo area.. (i am B'H hoping to open before pesach)

**if you don't have a car then give me a call & i'll arrange for the stuff to be
picked up..**

~if you are able to drop some stuff off then you can leave it at yavne 5. (yavne
is off of nahal tseilim which is the main road as u go to leave rbs'a to go to
bet shemesh. once u pass the mercaz u will see the chabad shul on your right,
then u will see signs for side streets. yavne is the third sign after be'er
sheva & tsfat.. once u drive into yavne, you'll be making a left & just go all
the way down almost to the end and you'll see on your left a white door with a
sign for gemach dropoff.. u can just leave it by the door..

ALSO, PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS HANGERS~ KIDS or ADULT~ I REALLY NEED THEM!
AND IF ANYONE HAS A CLOTHING RACK THAT THEY CAN DONATE OR SELL FOR CHEAP PLEASE LET ME KNOW..

THANKS SO MUCH,
TIZKU L'MITZVOT! =)

miriam
054-849-2698