[RBS] If you live in Bet Shemesh or RBS B - please let us know if you did not receive your ShemeshPhone

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:00:17 IST 2012

The previous email was not clear, we want to know if you did NOT
receive your ShemeshPhone (excluding RBS A).

------------------------------------
ShemeshPhone deliveries have been completed in BET SHEMESH and RBS B.

If you live in either of these areas and have NOT RECEIVED your ShemeshPhone,
please reply to this email and give your name and complete address.

(If you live in RBSA, please ignore this message. We have not
completed deliveries in RBSA.)

We are trying to check up on the delivery service and need the feedback.

It is important for us to know if the delivery service is doing a good
job because we want our ShemeshPhones to reach you.

Enjoy the new ShemeshPhone 2012.

Don't forget to tell our advertisers that you saw them in ShemeshPhone.

ShemeshPhone Editors