[RBS] important preparation for Pessah

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:34:54 IST 2012

At the seeder, we discuss the way to approach the 4 sons
before Pessah, we can learn how to prepare our children to be the Wise
sons and daughters

come this Thursday night to hear Rav Haim Navon speak about educating
children - between being overly open and overly constrained

8:30pm at the rbs matnas
in the language of the hagada

admission is 10 sheqel
hot drinks and refreshments will be served