[RBS] Omek Interactive is hiring

Shibby Sadot shibby at omekinteractive.com
Wed Mar 21 13:05:04 IST 2012

Omek is transforming the way people interact with their devices and
applications, by providing tools and technology that enable manufacturers
and software developers to add gesture-based interfaces to their products.
Omek's gesture recognition and body tracking software is being incorporated
into TVs, set-top boxes, computers and peripherals, smartphones, interactive
signs, and medical and fitness devices - and into the content and
applications that run on these devices.
Omek's tools work with all major 3D cameras, and support a broad range of
processors and operating systems - giving customers the flexibility to take
advantage of the latest technology, while maintaining portability for their
applications.  A privately held company, Omek is headquartered in
Bet-Shemesh, Israel, and has offices in San Francisco, Taipei, and Tokyo.

QA Programmer

Role Description
The ongoing evolution of our core products, together with an increase in
customer demands, requires that we expand our existing QA team to aid in our
development cycle.
Omek's products have a reputation for product excellence. The ideal
candidate will have excellent communications skills and the ability to
rapidly familiarize themselves
with our products and procedures, as well as a love of creating complex
solutions.

Duties

.         Developing and supporting automation tools and reporting systems

.         Executing test plans

.         Logging and describing issues discovered during testing

.         Interacting with developers to resolve issues discovered during
testing

.         Interacting with dedicated developer groups to resolve issues
encountered

Requirements

.                    Excellent English, verbal and written communication
skills

.                    Experience in C++ and C# programming

.                    Experience with different programming components

.                    (asset) experience object oriented

.                    (asset) experience developing in Flash

.                    Responsible and creative

.                    3 years' experience in similar position