[RBS] Saidels Bakery pre-Pesach solutions: Pre-cooked Meals & Workshops

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 21:19:06 IST 2012

It is that time again, before Pesach. The kids are home, you are trying to clean and get the chometz out of the house ..... aaaaaargh!

Saidels Bakery offers 2 perfect solutions -

1. Delicious, nutritious and healthy PRECOOKED MEALS for the whole family
2. Pre-Pesach BAKING WORKSHOPS for families/kids (of all ages)

PRECOOKED MEALS -

Saidels Bakery is offering a wide selection of precooked meals that are at the same time incredibly yummy AND wonderfully healthy and nutritious. We have something that will appeal to all members of the family -

Potato Sambusak - the kids favorite
Mexican Chili Sambusak - pikanti and extremely delicious
Stir Fry Sambusak - a taste of the orient in Ginot Shomron
Individual size vegetable quiches
Garlic bread

The sambusaks and quiches come frozen for quick heating in the microwave. The garlic bread come fresh.

BAKING WORKSHOPS -

Why not send the husband or grandparents with the kids for an enjoyable morning or afternoon which includes them making themselves a meal which they can eat here. (It takes just over one hour to get here from RBS).

When: Sunday 1st - Wednesday 4th April

Time: Mornings or afternoons, by prior arrangement (call 09-7941222)

Where: Saidels Bakery, HeHadas 22, Neve Aliza, Ginot Shomron

What: An incredibly interesting and enjoyable 3 HOUR workshop that explores the secrets and mystique of French and Italian baking. Participants will prepare and bake their own baguettes and focaccia, which they will enjoy as a meal, following the workshop (in our gazebo under the shade of a willow tree). The meal will include the participants' own hand made focaccia and baguette plus various fillings (we will provide) for the baguette sandwich (cheese, tuna or egg and vegetables) PLUS a drink (soda/fruit juice/mineral water). The price is all-inclusive of both the workshop and the meal. The family get to spend an enjoyable and rewarding morning (or afternoon), followed by a delicious meal - and all the chometz is out of your house!!!

Cost: 90 NIS per person,
      Family discount (3 or more family members) 75 NIS per person

In the meantime Shabbat is coming and we are offering our usual array of special challot, health breads, apples pies and cookies. Everything is hand-made and baked the old fashioned way in a brick oven.

Visit our website http://www.saidels.com for more details about our unique bakery and process.The website contains photos and nutritional info about all our products.

You may order online at http://saidels.com/order.htm or by phone (09-7941222)

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-15:45.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"