[RBS] "Kol D'tzrich" -Yad Tomech - Pessach Campaign

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:27:18 IST 2012

Dear RBS List,
Yad Tomech is a local org. that serves RBS A as well as greater BS.
Please see their Pesach campaign below. Please feel free to e-mail me any
questions: mykey.schoemann at gmail.com

בס"ד****

**

*"Kol D'tzrich" Campaign*****

****

*"כל דצריך ייתי ויפסח...." – Whoever is needy should come and join us...!*

We will all say those words at the Pesach Seder.****

But do we think about our neighbor whose wife cannot prepare the *Pesach *meals
due to health related issues?****

There are *many* families throughout the Beit Shemesh area in which the
mother is on bed-rest, post-partum depression, fighting a disease ה' ירחם etc.
Most of these cases are hidden from public knowledge.****

They have no one to take care of them, and often they are unable to accept
invitations to eat out. *'Kosher-l'pesach' *take-out foods is not easily
available, and Pesach hotels are extremely costly and therefore not an
option.****

*They are NEEDY!*****

*Is anyone helping them?*****

****

For the *very first time*, Yad Tomech has taken upon themselves to provide
for these families in their time of need, meals for the Seder night and for
the entire duration of Pesach.

This involves much hard work, including:****

   1. Purchasing and *kashering/toiveling* of new pots, pans and cutlery
   needed for the food preparation.
   2. Finding people willing to work on *erev Yom tov* and *Chol HaMoed, (*
   at the most hectic time of the entire year,) preparing, cooking,
   packaging and delivering the food packages.

For years, people have been asking Yad Tomech to help them by
providingmeals for
Pesach. Until now, it has been impossible.

****

WE now invite YOU to take part in this tremendous mitzvah of bringing *Simchas
Yom Tov* to these needy families, to either sponsor *one family for one meal
*, or *one family for Yom tov*. By doing so, you will fulfill the
tremendous mitzvah of “ ושמחת בחגיך אתה ובנך ובתך... והגר והיתום והאלמנה *אשר
בשעריך*” – "Rejoice in your holiday, you, your children… the stranger,
orphan and widow *who live in your town"* - which the *poskim* say includes
all those who are needy.****

****

In this great zechus, may we all merit to what our sages cite:****

בניסן נגאלו ובניסן עתידין להיגאל!! – in Nissan we were redeemed and in
Nissan we *will be** *redeemed!

With very warm wishes for a *chag kasher v'sameach* for you and your dear
family.

Sincerely yours,

*The Yad Tomech Family*

*SPONSORSHIPS     **          one person             family of 5***

*Seder night sponsor  -       -       65 nis       -       260nis*

*Chol Hamoed sponsor        -       180nis       -       720nis*

*Shabbos n' Yom tov sponsor       400nis       -      1,600nis*

*Sponsor entire pesach        -      580nis       -      2,300nis*

****

** **

Please sponsor now so we can help you help others!****

 ****

*Click on one of these links to donate:*****

For ****USA**** tax deductible donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SR8GXMYNMLRFQ
****

** **

For Israeli tax deductible donations:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3QQCYESEJNC98
****

 ****

*OTHER OPTIONS*****

*Email*****

*send an **email to: info at yadtomech.com*****

*Mail*****

*****ISRAEL******:* send your tax deductible check to*:*****

*                                                        *YAD TOMECH****

                                                        ****P.O. Box #**476*
*****

                                                        Beit Shemesh****

*****USA******: *send your tax deductible check to*:*****

*                                       **        YAD TOMECH*****

*                                       **        (*a project of cong. &
yeshiva yad moishe*)*****

*                                                        1520 – 39th Street,
Suite 517*****

*                                                        Brooklyn, NY
11218– 4414
*****