[RBS] ShemeshPhone delivery has been completed - your feedback is appreciated

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:59:17 IST 2012

Thanks to everyone who responded to our previous emails.  It is only
through your feedback that we can make sure that everyone receives the
new ShemeshPhone.

All areas of Bet Shemesh and RBS have been delivered. The final
deliveries were completed today (including the areas in Bet Shemesh
that were missed earlier in the week).

If you did not receive a ShemeshPhone, please check with your
neighbors if they received their copy and let us know.

If you received more than one ShemeshPhone, please let us know as well.

Include your street and apartment/house address in the email.

Don't forget to tell our advertisers that you look them up in ShemeshPhone.

Enjoy the new ShemeshPhone.

Shabbat Shalom

ShemeshPhone editors