[RBS] FORSALE: White iPod Touch, 8GB, latest version from Best Buy US,

mankey8 ryanlexerquest at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:57:22 IST 2012

White iPod touch, 8GB, most recent model from Best Buy in the US.  I Bought in January.  I have the receipt.
I paid $199 plus tax.  I'm throwing in case, stand, and Philips headset microphone cord.   Asking 850 nis.
I'm selling it to buy the 32 GB model.  I am a power user and I need more storage for business use.  I love this device.

For more information and pictures please feel free to email or call.

Ryan
0525-350-444
ryanlexer at gmail.com