[RBS] Ad masai - tefillos needed!!! and a message

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 12:52:32 IST 2012

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/122379/Tehillim-Needed-For-Rav-Shlomo-Brevda-SHlita.html

 the list of gedolim we need to daven for now, each in serious or ciritcal condition:

HaRav Yosef Shalom ben Chaya Musha (Rav Elyashiv)
HaRav Chaim Yisroel ben Chana Tzirel (Rav Yisroel Belsky)
HaRav Shlomo Leib ben Miriam (Rav Shlomo Brevda)
HaRav Matisyahu Chaim ben Etel (Rav Matisyahu Solomon)
HaRav Yaakov Chai ben Margalit (Rav Yaakov Yosef)

Please also daven for the continued health of the other gedolim who have been in the hospital in the past couple of months:
Rav Shmaryahu Yosef Chaim ben Pesha Miriam (Rav Chaim Kanievsky, see http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/article.php?p=115276)
Rav Aaron Yehuda Leib ben Gitel Feiga (Rav Aaron Leib Shteinman - see http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/article.php?p=118207)

In addition, with the petira in the course of one week of someone from each sector of yiddishkeit (the Viznitzer Rebbe zt"l, the Sefardic kedoshim z"l in France, and Rav Sheinberg zt"l the gadol b'roshei yeshivos of the litvish world) it seems Hashem is trying to give klal yisroel a strong message.

L'aniyas dayti - in my humble opinion - with all the tzaros one on top of another (and besides the gedolim, many of us know personal friends and neighbors that have rachmana litzlan had tragic things happening to them lately) - I think it seems like we are in "transition" of the labor pangs of Mashiach, halevai we should be zocheh b'meheirah - just as we begin to stop reeling from one, we hear another and another. Besides needing lots of tefillah, we also should all try to be chozer b'teshuva so we should be able to be zocheh to a geula from chesed -> without din and many more tzaros c"v. Let's all try to take on something small as an act of teshuva in "real time" l'iluy nishmas the tzaddikim and kedoshim that were just niftar in the past week - whether it's taking in shabbos a bit early which is herculean for many, watching our speech a bit more, learning a bit more, or anything - nothing is too small - and work on being b'achdus with our fellow yidden - shower your neighbors & friends with kindness and a smile if you can - and halevai we should see the binyan beis hamikdash b'meheira and be zocheh to bring a korbon pesach this pesach BE"H, and be together with all our loved ones in Yerushalayim habinuya!