[RBS] fun nature outing and campfire- separate days for boys and girls!!!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:26:06 IST 2012

As last year, Eliezer and Leora Adam are making another great outing Sunday
April 1st for girls
and Wednesday April 4th for boys.

We will be meeting outside of Di' V'Zol at 2:50 and leaving promptly at 3
pm. We will return by 8 pm (approximately)

For ages 7 and up.(all ages enjoy it!!) Hiking in the hills, having a BBQ,
seeing bugs, nature,
climbing in caves and a lot of fun!

Must bring a hat, water, food  and snacks to BBQ.

Cost is only 50 ns.
Pre registration a  must.
Parents can come for free   - take a break from Pesach preparations!

Reply to email or call me, Leora at  0773535030 or 0524420585

Leora and Eliezer Adam