[RBS] Pasteurized Eggs for Pesach - REMINDER AND HASHGACHA CHANGE

Ophir Chernin chernino at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 25 08:57:12 IST 2012

Deadline for both cash payment and orders is this coming Wednesday!
We had to change to a badatz belz hashgacha.

It's that time of year again!  I'm trying to be more organized this year and
start a bit earlier than I've done in the past.
I will be ordering cartons of pasteurized egg whites and pasteurized egg
yolks with a badat"z eida charedit hashgacha for Pesach.  The prices have
NOT been raised - they remain at NIS 19 per carton of whites and NIS 24 per
carton of yolks.
All orders must be submitted by Wednesday March 28.  Orders will only be
placed once I have received payment in full (cash only, exact change,
please).
The eggs will arrive, iy"h on Monday 2 April (10 Nissan).  Due to lack of
refrigerated storage space, orders will need to be picked up the same day!

If you'd like to place an order, please either reply to this e-mail or call
my house - 999-3122 - and leave a message with the following information:
Name, home phone, cell phone, how many cartons each of whites and yolks.

Kol tuv, and happy cleaning.
Tami