[RBS] Giving away Israeli style trundle bed

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Mar 25 11:07:27 IST 2012

Fabric a tad bit worn but still looks pretty good, top bed is fine, bottom
bed dips slightly in the middle.  Fine for a kids do as we did and put a
thin mattress on top of it then the sheet and its almost  as good as new.
Needs to be  out by Tuesday night please.

Please EMAIL , DO NOT PHONE, I will reply in order of responses.
Thanks~

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com