[RBS] WHAT? YOU STILL HAVEN'T ORDERED YOUR PESACH CLEANING HELP?!

Home Team hometeampesachcleaners at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 10:58:53 IST 2012

Oy, QUICKLY review your calendar for the next 12 days, choose which
day, morning or afternoon or both, how many guys you need, and *PHONE*
Yonah right away at 054-311-9017 to book your spots.

Our guys have been trained in the fine art of Pesach cleaning -
whether you need your appliances, windows, counter tops, kitchen or
book shelves, couches, chairs, tables, and any other nook or cranny -
they'll know the best tips to get the job done.

We've been doing this longer than anyone out there and want to
continue to give you the best of our efforts.  Please don't wait till
it's too late!  I'm looking forward to taking your calls!
btw, please do NOT answer this email, but rather phone the number
above for all information and bookings.  Baruch HaShem, the cleaners
are already in the field as of today and I'm too busy fielding calls
for orders to check into this site with any frequency.

~Yonah Naiman
for the Home Team Pesach Cleaners

.